Skocz do zawartości

X-Tended -Terran Conflict V 1.0 - dostępny

Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Długo oczekiwany mod w wersji 1.0 został wydany i jest gotowy do pobierania.

Można pobrać z TheXUniverse.com, metoda tradycyjna lub za pośrednictwem torrenta http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/204 ... wnload-Hub

Na forum Egosoft znajduje się temat z duża ilością odsyłaczy do galerii, pytań, lista skryptow, faq i wszystkim co już zostało wydane.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 43#3479343

Oficjalne forum XTC

http://www.thexuniverse.com/forums/142- ... lict-for-X³-Terran-Conflict

Cytat
Feature List

General.

1. XTC has been designed and built to be highly modular. Don't like something we have added? Switch it off.
  2. New working in-game difficulty settings. Make the game as hard or as easy as you want on the fly.
  3. Redesigned weapon, missile, and shield systems.
  4. 57 new player usable weapons added to the game.
  5. Entire game rebalanced.
  6. Combat is now more lethal.
  7. New custom built jobs/jobwings/fightwings engine.
  8. New custom built ship spawn engine.
  9. BBS system added with hundreds of new static articles specific to XTC.
  10. Dynamic news articles that inform you of what is actually happening in the universe around you.
  11. New statistics centre added. Displays a detailed breakdown of your assets, your profits and losses, how each of your stations are doing, and much more. A highly powerful and dynamic system that is much better than the standard games 'your property' menu for traders.
  12. New generic missions available at stations.
  13. New mission to obtain the Leviathan M2+.
  14. New race relations menu. This shows your relation to every race in the game, also by clicking on a listed race you will be able to see that races relation to the other races as well. Race relations are now colour coded and numbered for each rank to aid 'at a glance' assessments.
  15. 64 new ships added. (1 unused ES model, 39 imported from XTM, 24 totally new.)
  16. New engine flame effects.
  17. New engine smoke trail effects.
  18. New bullet FX.
  19. New sound FX.
  20. New sector music.
  21. New combat music.
  22. New weapon and missile icons.
  23. Hundreds of performance tweaks.
  24. Fluffy Dice
  25. Fully working manual. 🤔

Universe.

1. Dynamically expanding universe. This is a new region of space, new sectors are being discovered and linked to the universe while you are playing.
  2. A new custom universe map containing 199 new sectors for you to explore. (Once it is fully expanded.)
  3. Larger sector sizes. The Teladi haven't been around this area long enough to have dragged the gates to more convenient locations.
  4. New custom made sector backgrounds.
  5. New planet and cloud textures.
  6. All 6 races are now set up ready to fully work as independent races. (Argon, Boron, Split, Teladi, Paranid, Terrans.) The Aldrians are now also a seperate race with their own sectors.
  7. Terrans now have a fully working economy.
  8. Bounty Hunters added. Watch who you annoy.
  9. Custom Safe Jump AL that will put ships arriving through a gate at a safe distance.
  10. Most capital ships hulls will slowly regenerate as repair crews fix them.
  11. New lifeforms added. Lifeforms now have their own unique life cycles and behaviours.

Stations.

1. Custom built npc station GOD engine.
  2. New wharves added. Ships from M5-M6/TS/TP will now be sold at wharves instead of at shipyards. Shipyards now only sell M7 and up ships and stations.
  3. New player mini-complexes added for shield/weapon/ammo production where you can change products as needed. Player mini-complexes can be added to complexes, but once added they will be fixed to producing the ware they had set at the time they are connected.
  4. Custom safe undocking scripts for capital ships.
  5. Solar power plants (both NPC and player owned) are now affected by the sun(s) strength in a sector.
  6. New player owned shipyards and wharves. Build your own ships.
  7. Automatic renaming of ships built by your own construction facilities now added.
  8. Fully functional player equipment docks.

Ships (NPC).

1. NPC capital ship behaviour reworked
  2. NPC Carrier behaviour improved
  3. NPC Capital ships automatically restock used ammunition and missiles
  4. Custom built NPC ship equipment scripts and templates. These will equip ships based on the race, ship type/size (M5, M4, etc.), and on the difficulty level set in the XTC difficulty options.
  5. Custom built NPC loot drop scripts. Giving you more varied loot drops. NPC's will scavenge dropped loot themselves if you are not quick enough. (Hey, they are worth creditsss after all.)
  6. Custom built NPC bailing scripts. All ships can now be forced to bail, even capital ships. Bailing chance now depends on the difficulty level chosen in the XTC difficulty options.
  7. Exploding capital ships and stations now have crew that try to escape in life-pods.
  8. If and when smaller ships try to evade enemy fire now depends on the pilot aggression.
  9. Race ships in the M5-M3 classes now have a full set of variations available. (Vanguard, Sentinel, etc.)
  10. Teladi, Boron, and Split now have their own M2+.
  11. New M2+, TP+ and TS+ classes.
  12. NPC M7M's and M8's are now more lethal.
  13. Capital ships now have a blast shock-wave that will damage nearby ships when they explode.
  14. Destroying any ship that has missiles/mines/ammo on-board can cause these items to explode, resulting in damage to nearby ships. On capital ships this damage is additional to the normal blast shock-wave.

Ships (Player).

1. Custom claim ship scripts. You can now claim all ships you find adrift in the universe, including capital ships using a hotkey or shipcommand.
  2. New missile warning system. Now gives more information about what nasties are heading your way rather than the standard "Incoming missile" warning. Now you know if you can shrug it off or if it will make space-dust out of you.
  3. Players now have a personal escape pod on Bigships.
  4. Capital ship ammo and missile production facilities. Allows capital ships to produce their own missiles and ammo.
  5. New 'Choose best missile for target' hot-key.
  6. Transfer credits to player account command on stations now works in both directions.
  7. New weapons to shields power transfer hot-key. Reduces your laser energy by a set percentage and adds an equal amount to your shield energy.
  8. New shields to weapons power transfer hot-key. Reduces your shield energy by a set percentage and adds an equal amount to your laser energy.
  9. New missile electronic counter-measures (ECM) added for bigger ships. NPC's will use these too if installed.
  10. New anti missile chaffs added for smaller ships. NPC's will use these too if available.
  11. New emergency jump. Forces your ship to execute a random jump out of it's current sector. Useful in desperate situations, does not require energy cells, but it destroys your jumpdrive.
  12. Engine boost. Temporarily boosts your ship’s speed by diverting your weapon energy to the engine. It can result in harm to the engine however, and larger engines are more likely to be damaged.
  13. Notifications on ship loss. Displays a message whenever a player-owned ship gets destroyed.
  14. New Boarding Teleporter Upgrade added, this allows players to skip the space walk part on marine boarding.
  15. New Freight Teleporter Upgrade added, this allows the teleporter to pickup crates.
  16. New factory ships. Produce wares while on the move.

• Odpowiedzi 52
  • Dodano
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Top użytkownicy w tym temacie

Widzę że Hyperion znów króluje... jest szybszy od Springblossom-a. Co oni zrobili z moim statkiem to ręce opadają.

Spoiler

Zmniejszyli prędkość z 360 na 160 nie dając w zamian nic, np lepszych osłon.

Cytat

Widzę że Hyperion znów króluje... jest szybszy od Springblossom-a. Co oni zrobili z moim statkiem to ręce opadają. Zmniejszyli prędkość z 360 na 160 nie dając w zamian nic, np lepszych osłon.

Dziękuję za zepsucie niespodzianki.

Pisz takie informacje w spoilerach, nie każdy chce o tym przeczytać, ja wolałbym samemu się o tym przekonać w grze.

Ale skoro już, no to super, Springblossom był zbyt przegięty z tą prędkością. A Hyperion zawsze rządzi. A raczej rządził 😁

Spoiler

Bo w XTC zrobili z niego TP 🤔

Cytat

I dobrze, ze wreszcie ktos polozyl kres tym przegietym statkom. 360 kmh i uber bronie dla m6 to stanowczo za duzo. Chesz pan latac szybko, to przesiadz sie pan na M5 🤔

Co racja, to racja.

Ale wracając do XTC, to czytając posty na forum Egosoftu, jestem coraz bardziej zawiedziony XTC. Błędy, zły balans broni i osłon.

Spoiler

Valhalla nadal ma model z TC, mimo zapowiedzi, że powrócą statki z XTM-a

Zastanawiam się czy warto już grać, czy czekać na patcha.

Jakie są wasze opinie?

@Yac

Gram juz 6 godzin i nie narzekam. Moze zacznij grac (jesli nie zaczales) i nie sugeruj sie narzekaniami jakis malkontentow na forum ES, ktorym wiecznie cos nie pasi. Biadola tacy ledwo co liznal gry (lub wcale - za to dużo czytał 😀) i wie wszytsko, ze nie beda grac bo Valhalli nie ma, albo Springblossoma im zepsuli. Przymusu nie ma 🤔

Jedyne do czego moge sie przyczepic to dzwieki broni, czesc z nich jest lipna jak z jakis starych gier fliperowych 😀

Och no brakuje mi takze

Spoiler

malej lutownicy w skafandrze, zamiast tego jest laserek 😁

Mozesz pan czekac na patcha, nie predzej niz za 6 mcy wyjdzie 😀

Co do Valhalli, to zwisa mi ten statek totalnie,

Spoiler

ale te druga Valhalla tez jest w grze i nazywa sie Ragnarök

, takze kolego zapraszam do gry i odkrywania jej tajemnic i ukrytych smaczkow 😁

Spoiler
Cytat

malej lutownicy w skafandrze, zamiast tego jest laserek

No wreszcie ktoś spełnił moją prośbę ! Pisałem o tym w temacie "Skafander" cytuję

Spoiler
Cytat

A ja bym do skafandra dodał możlwość instalacji dz. jonowego i Emiter Promienia Impulsowego.

Ale problem z generatorami. Bo to w sumie skafander.

a tak poza tym :

Nie musisz tego czytać.

@Yacek

Spoiler

Tobie Yacek radziłbym grać już teraz gdyż :

1. pełnisz rolę tzw. "pomagacza" a taka osoba musi być z grą dobrze obeznana

Spoiler

Patche raczej nie będą dostępne za miesiąc czy dwa, trochę sobie poczekamy...

Tyle

Tak, przyznaję się, mało grałem, tylko kilka razy uruchomiłem. Brak czasu, tłumaczenie itp.

Patche wyjdą wcześniej niż za 6 miesięcy, za 6 miesięcy ma być kolejna wersja XTC.

Spoiler

Lasera naprawczego chyba mi nie żal.

Hyperion ma nie tylko zmieniona klasę, ale również ograniczone rodzaje broni (do trzech), zmniejszone sporo Osłony (3x125 MJ) i ładowanie laserów (275). To raczej czyni go mało użytecznym. Ale co tam, są inne statki. Valhalla też przereklamowana.

A co do grania dla testów i opisów. Masz rację i dzięki za słowa motywacji, tego mi trzeba 🤔

@berengar

A czegos ty sie spodziewal, a moze lyknales te bujdy ze wersja bedzie bugfree? Osobiscie nie znam gry lub moda pozbawionego mniejszych badz wiekszych bledow. Tu najczesciej nie sa one jakies znaczace (texty).

Poki co nie zetknalem sie z zadnym readtextem lub innym krzaczorem, a robie misyjki ze stacji jak szalony. Przypomne, ze XTM 0.7 byl dopiero nie dopracowany i pelen niespodzianek...

Baa.. takie czasy ludzie juz sa za bardzo rozpuszczeni, oczekuja cudow na kiju bez zwazenia na ogrom pracy jaki te chlopaki wlozyli w tworzenie zuplenie nowej gry za free.

Jak mowia starożytni Rzymianie - jeszcze sie taki nie urodzil co by wszytskim dogodzil 😁

@Yacek

No, to mi sie podoba Yacek. Zakasac, rekawy i do gry 🤔

W pewnych aspektach ta gra mi X2 przypomina 😁